BA, EA/PQEA, CEM
A Note on Covid-19
We, like all of you, are concerned about the health and well being of ourselves, community, province, country and the world. . We have self isolated and observed the recommended period of two weeks without seeing anyone.
We have put protocols into place that mean we can enter homes safely for both the homeowner and assessor.
- Wearing a mask, gloves & safety glasses.
- Sanitizing all equipment between assessments.
- Use sanitizer before and after entering the home
- All paperwork can be handled electronically.
- Touching interior surfaces (with gloves on) is minimal but if we do we mark it with green painters tape for you to sanitize when we leave, if you feel necessary.
- Using social distancing to conduct before and after conversations about the assessment
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU
Get the advice you need and the rebates/incentives you deserve from qualified professionals.